:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 ::

::waves:: Just letting everyone know I'm not dead (yet) and that I'm trying to keep busy.

1.) Still at Joey's dad's house. At this rate, I feel like we'll never be outta here.
2.) Work is 'cutting hours', whole food never called me back, I'm still at B&N, though maybe not much longer.
3.) Three of my credit cards are now paid off. Woohoo!
4.) I'm trying to get my life together. Wish me luck.

~Fox

Day-to-day reports still available on my LJ.
:: Fox 7/27/2005 01:38:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?