:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, June 24, 2005 ::
(x posted to the LJ)
Stuff and Soap...Been awhile since I was last here...shame shame on me...my poor blog is in even more neglect. I think I will crosspost this to keep it current.
Okay, stuff that has happened: 1.) I got new glasses and can see now. 2.) My cousin Erica is pregnant. That makes all three of my married cousins in the last 2 years. Weird. 3.) I went to the doctors. I have a bladder infection. That sucks. 4.) My triglycerides are awesome and normal, which rules 5.) I'm officially old, cause health stuff counts as "news". 6.) Joey and I are getting along great :-D 7.) I might start working at Whole Foods, cause they pay 8.50 an hour there (!)
Yah.
That's about it for now..Except that I got the soap webpage up and running :-D Check it: http://www.nakedbeauty.homestead.com~Fox
~Fox
:: Fox 6/24/2005 02:53:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|