:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 ::

I got pulled over, for the registration my mom said she was going to renew for me to be nice, and never got around to doing. 54 bucks.
I'm sick at heart and really, really not doing well right now. I'm packing up a lot of my things today because I'm getting the gypsy feeling again. I think I'll be moving not too long from now. To where, I'm not even sure yet.
I really just don't want to be in this house or situation any longer. It's gotten to the point where it's severely injuring my health, both mental and physical. I'm getting suicidal, sluggish, and crying myself to sleep. I'm going to end up hospitalized if I don't leave, and very soon.
Joey tells me his father is getting perturbed because people are talking behind his back. At this point, not only do I not care a fucking damn about what he's perturbed about, I'm going to leave before I lash out and make an even deeper rift instead of taking his completely nonsensical and self-righteous bullshit a second time.
I hope this asshole is happy. He is destroying his son's life and relationship. I can't believe I was worried about Joe's ex fucking us up and failed to realize his father was doing it the entire time.
::sighs:: I have to go pack. I want to at least make a sizable dent by tonight.
~Fox
:: Fox 5/10/2005 01:44:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?