:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, May 14, 2004 ::

Yaaaaaaay! I edited within the template what used to be the little [+] thingie at the end of my entries, so now it's a little more obvious that it'll take you to a commentary area.

So, I guess this is the last hoorah before the idiots start flooding in and leaving nonsensical strings of mispelled curses in their wake. Can't wait.

~Fox
:: Fox 5/14/2004 05:57:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments:
DAMN! I LOVE the fact you misspelled "misspelled"
This proves the New Jersey water contamination theory. I love you so much, and you are very cool, and ultra smart. Imagine what you could be if you moved off the chemical landfill. New York City used your parents genes as a trashcan.

Three cheers for a real four year college and a Masters in English, paid for by myself, no financial aid,working with my hands and brains, Living in the woods and eating fresh vegetables .

Vulpoid
 
As usual, bro, I'm unsure whether to thank or throttle you.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present my adopted brother-at-arms and fellow vulpine.

It figures, of all the words in the English language, it's that one that I can never seem to pin down. Ah well. Not like the morons I'm referring to will have enough command over the language to notice. It just *looks* like there's too many s' in the damn word....
 
Tis good to see the intricate complications that baffle technology can still be overcome by us old-fashioned heathens... and who says you can't learn anything dancing around bonfires and howling at the moon? May the moon continue to light your path and guide your steps.

p.s. You really should know better about that misspelling, especially with how critical you are to the idiots that still think "asl" and "how r u" are spelled right. ;-)

- your alpha
 
What is this, theriocanths-gang-up-on-me month? Sheesh. I'll let it slide because I know you're both motivated by all-consuming jealousy that I have such a cool 'blog and you do not. :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?