:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, April 03, 2005 ::
Hi hi!
Uhm..haven't written for awhile..I am bouncing back and forth between here and my new fancy shiny Livejournal (Whee! Drama!) that you should peek at. Blogging is great for grown-up stuff, but LJ is the classic go-to for the blogging needs of my peer group - the communities and interfacing are much more fun. So, I'm keeping one of both because I heart blogger a lot.
Sooo....not the head cashier anymore. I stepped down. Didn't quit, cause I need money. Down to about 20 hours a week now, tho, and if I can't swing 40 by summer, I'm either gonna get a second job or go back to school part time.
One of the main reasons I haven't been updating is cause blogger and firefox web browser don't play together nicely.
Today was my fantastickallywonderful boy's birthday - Joey turned 24 today, yay! I threw a mini-breakfast-surprise party at Turning Point for him...His big sis, neices, bro in law, mom, and my mom were all there. We had a fantastic time and I can't wait to get the pics back that Anita took with her digital. Mom finally met Joe-Mom, so that was good. With any luck, we'll (me and Joe) be engaged inside a year or so, and I thought after a year and a half it was high time the gals met one another. (my) Mom likes her, and Anita and the girls :-D. Yay for no drama at my wedding - whee!
Mommy and I hit target after the party and had a good time shopping (check the funky new summer shirt), not nearly as long as I would have liked to traipse around, but mom gets bored easily. I bought her Angels and Demons a few weeks back, despite her protests of never having time to read, she finished it in a day or so, then complained she didn't get any housework done and yada yada. However, she's knee-deep in the Da Vinci Code now, and I didn't even nudge that one! W00t! I'm a literary mothafuckin p-i-m-p. What what.
~Fox
:: Fox 4/03/2005 04:18:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|