:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, February 21, 2005 ::

So. Update.

Joe and I hit Mulberry Street again for v-day dinner, Joe got me a dozen roses and wrote me a song, burned it to a cd, and snuck it into my car stereo for vday morning :)

I got pulled over 3 times total the week of vday, once ON vday and once the day after, en route to GET my car inspected, if you can believe that. Last two times were the same cop, who thankfully didn't ticket me again. I failed inspection, gotta get my windshield replaced.

Job is stressful, but hopefully I will get used to it, as I am, slowly. I went to the cult movie overnight, hopefully there will be some pictures of me somewhere. It was kind of weird to "dress down" (no PVC catsuits this year) and I wore Joey's pic like a badge. I was there five minutes and got asked out twice and fended off people trying to steal me for various demonstrations and tech help, among other things. It's nice to know I haven't 'lost it', as it were. Jow was terribly happy to see me, and Athena and I settled our differences, which I am absolutely thrilled about. They're moving to New Orleans next year, which is totally and absolutely wonderful, now Joey and I have an excuse to visit, should my dad move away!

Joe's ex IMed me again - evidently didn't like my last entry, so she took back everything she said, apology-wise. I wish I could say I wasn't surprised. I was. Joey is furious with her and told me he never wants me to have any contact with her, ever again, because he won't have me "upset by her, of all people". He had told me to block her first IM, but I wanted to at least give a shot at settling bad blood. Being mildly perturbed is considerably preferable to blinding hatred. I've done as he's asked now, after a last email to her, and I'm going to try and move on. It is my hope she will, too. I've grown past wishing her ill; wouldn't do anyone any good. It's just a bad situation - sometimes you have to simply walk away, I suppose. I just had trouble walking away.

Otherwise, not much to report. I'm tarot-reading today, which is nice. Truthfully, I'd love a couple days off to try and clean the house and sort my stuff, but now I have my windshield to contend with, so pay is important. I got together with Gloria last night, we saw Constantine; it was so-so. I'm not sure I'd recommend it. Kinda predictable.

~Fox
:: Fox 2/21/2005 10:11:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?