|
|
:: Sunday, January 23, 2005 ::
::waves weakly::
Hey all. I'm not feeling too well, so I'm just going to post an IM convo I had with Dre about the whole thing.
Foxfyre33: ::is buried in snow::
AtamaRav: ::surrounded by more white than a negro at a Klan meeting::
Foxfyre33: Holy crap it snowed a lot. I can't see our cars under the drifts.
Foxfyre33: Oh, and I have a stomach virus.F
oxfyre33: Man, it sucks.
AtamaRav: Crap are zombie aliens with the clap attacking as well?
Foxfyre33: Nearly.
Foxfyre33: So I get sick REAL bad last evening-ish, right?
AtamaRav: right right
Foxfyre33: Like, real bad. Had a big breakfast bad.
Foxfyre33: So I proceed to lay down and not move for the better part of about 8 hours.
Foxfyre33: Slept about as well as I would have if I was sleeping INSIDE a fog horn.
AtamaRav: Like my mom does
Foxfyre33: While Joey and I were laying down, his dad is playing the Bass. A lot.
Foxfyre33: Joey leaves bed to go do some comp stuff, asks his dad to turn it down because the noise might be keeping me up.
Foxfyre33: So, the volume doesn't change. In fact, it gets a little louder. Joey points this out, and his dad says he DID turn it down, he's just plucking the strings harder.
Foxfyre33: Joey points out this faulty logic, his dad throws a hissy fit and goes into "FINE. I'll just turn the whole god damned thing OFF then."
AtamaRav: wowza...
Foxfyre33: This from the guy that when HE was sick two days ago, complained we were walking across the floor too loudly.
AtamaRav: "You're exsisting WAY too loudly, christ it's like you molecules are having a friggin Bar Mitzvah in there"
Foxfyre33: ::laughs::
Foxfyre33: Yeah, and THEN..
AtamaRav: and THEN she says!
Foxfyre33: I got up at like, 1 in the morning...whenever I stood up, after about a minute, I got unbearably nauseous, but I really needed some water.
Foxfyre33: I went to the front door to see the snow, on the way back to the kitchen, his dad asks how I'm feeling. In that I'm-trying-really-hard-not-to-get-sick back of the throat kind of voice, I say "Really REALLy nauseous."
Foxfyre33: ::almost cheerfully:: "Well, at least you didn't throw up again! Hey, what DID you have for breakfast at Bevaqua's, anyway?"
AtamaRav: "Then he makes fun of your religion, turns on AC/DC and cranks it to 11?"
AtamaRav: ah, tactful as ever!
Foxfyre33: Of course, I immediately throw up with g4 force.
Foxfyre33: Barely made it to the bathroom.
Foxfyre33: I mean, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this guy?
AtamaRav: Sounds like there are several basic components to being human that he appears to be missing
Foxfyre33: "Hey, remember that stuff you threw up earlier and are trying really hard to forget? Let me remind you of it."
AtamaRav: "You know, I was watching this car movie, and the scene where the kids father gets into a horrible bloody accident TOTALLY reminds me of how your father died in that horrible bloody accident!" "But my father is alive!" "Give it time."
So that's it in a nutshell. I will NEVER eat at that god damned place again. I don't care if it *is* a virus and not the food...now I have this association thing going on.
And I was supposed to work a double today. Ha. Fuck that. I called Glenn. "Even if we weren't in an indefinate state of emergency and allowed to drive on the roads, even if I could even see my car, I'm making like Linda Blair over here and I can't come in."
My only concern is I'm supposed to start at B&N tomorrow at 9 in the frikkin morning. Calling out your first day does not endear you to the bosses, but neither does throwing up on their shoes. Tough call. I might just call tomorrow and explain the situation, or go in and explain the situation...I haven't figured out if this is a virus or food poisoning yet. In the former, I can't work, in the latter, there's a chance I maybe can.
Arg. I also REALLY want a cherry twin pop. No idea why.
~Fox
:: Fox 1/23/2005 08:56:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|