:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 ::
Woo! Fast forward two weeks!
Hi again everyone! T-minus way too few days before the fake birthday of Christ (check the bible, kiddies, he wasn't born in winter!) and I still have a lot of shopping to do. At least I'm aware of my procrastination earlier this year - maybe I'll actually get things done this year.
Uhm..updates....I have an ear infection that I'm mentally combating. I think I can beat it, it's already abating (yay peroxide) and I'm keeping my fingers crossed (pentacled?) that it keeps abating. I started getting jaw pain and I was like "Oh. Shit." Instant flashback to that HORRIBLE hospital incident in Baltimore - basically, I got acute infections in BOTH ears, couldn't talk, move my jaw (eat or speak), or let ANYTHING, even strong breezes, touch any part of my ear because the pain was blinding. I was a deaf invalid drinking yogurt through a straw for most of a week. I still think Jon's an ass, but I have to admit he kept me from starving to death and believing, in my 100-and-way too much over fever, that it would go away like a cold. Man, you will think the CRAZIEST shit when you have a high fever.
Joe Sr. has been away in Flordia for a little over a week, I think, and god is it a great break. It's so quiet. Joey and I have gotten to play "house". It was an interesting experiment, really. No, things weren't all rosy, but I think we'll be just fine on our own.
My ebay auctions are kicking a lot of ass. MONEY for christmas! Yay! I'm surprised some of the stuff is getting up so high...but I'm equally thrilled. Can I quit my job? No...but it gives me more padding between my bills and abject poverty. If only raiding cardboard boxes out of the cvs recycling dumpster wasn't such a hit to the ego...
I'm going to attempt to write a children's book with a taiwanese friend, tu, illustrating. I'm actually going to try this, and I'm both scared and excited. Hopefully, this will turn into an actual finished product and not a pile of paper scraps and eraser dandruff.
More updates to come.
~Fox
:: Fox 12/15/2004 05:24:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|