:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Saturday, December 04, 2004 ::
Hallo everyone...
I'm off today, so that's nice. Had a really bad week...feel like someone's put the evil eye on me. Thankfully, I found a couple of fellow pagans on the internet and we chatted, came up with a ritual that so far seems to be working. Whether it's subliminal suggestion or hoo-doo, I'll leave to individual perception. All I know is, now at least SOME things are going right.
I dropped 3 of my 4 classes, and I'm not doing well in the 4th. At this point, I really don't care any longer. I'm so glad to have that stress off of me, it isn't even funny. I've decided I'm going to work more on my writing. It's weird how I accumulate half-finished poems and I don't even realize I'm writing. I don't "count" it because to me, it'd be like a famous painter counting the random scribbles on his notebook during math as a masterpiece. It's literary doodling for me. I can't draw, so I write.
Recently, I came across a site that employed a literary form a lot like 55 Fiction - they're called espresso stories, and they're less than half the length of 55 fiction - only 25 words. I submitted 3, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed they get accepted. I could use a few literary credits right about now.
I'll keep ya posted.
~Fox
:: Fox 12/04/2004 01:46:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|