:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 ::
Might as well blog a bit, since I came here to steal a blogger icon for my site...
Halloween was...uneventful. Joey and I had a very nice dinner at a local Italian place, and it was really fantastic to have some pure, unadulterated time together. We don't get a lot these days, from our work schedules and such.
Been really....happy...lately. I don't understand it, and it's my nature to question, even though I keep yelling at myself to accept it and be content. I guess this is a rare chemical upswing after a longer-than-usual downswing I've been having. It's a nice break.
Today, I am talking with EVERYONE. It's ridiculous. It's like all my exes swarmed at once to say hi - it's really nice, cause all of them have girls, and we just had nice friendly conversations. So far, I've heard from an old british friend (the name escapes me, and I'm shamed for it), Aden, Roger, Vince, Jason, Dave 1 and Ryan. Jeeze, make that Jowwy, too! And Kirsten, but she isn't an ex...just dating one of mine...::laughs::
Joey and I have been really good lately. I'm just so happy to be with him - can't believe I finally found the one for me. I feel like I glow around him.
So, I just voted for the very first time - it was hard! I never voted before, and that booth is kind of daunting. Lots of switches! Had to poke my head out like four times after the curtain closed, and that was AFTER Joey came in with me and explained everything. I hadn't realized I had to vote for my local people, too...complicated things a great deal. I voted Kerry, of course...I am not overly fond of Bush. I admit that I am not very well-informed on politics as some, but I know the feelings I get, and I don't get good ones from our current president. I'm really hoping Kerry comes out the victor, but it's depressing America is EXPECTING there to be polling problems - I mean, one election gets screwed up because the canidate's brother decides to cheat (and don't try and tell me that wasn't the case...come on now...there's coincidences and then there's truths.) and all of a sudden we just ACCEPT that it's going to happen? It's just damned idiotic. Bush messed that up big time.
~Fox
:: Fox 11/02/2004 06:09:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|