:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, October 28, 2004 ::
::sighs:: I need a handful of karma.
There's this little bitch at work, Laura Pino - she's a little 15 year old slut who smokes pot and I absolutely hate her. She used to work with me, but she kept making excuses for not coming in and Glenn let her go (after waaaay too many chances, I may add) after she tried for the umpteenth time to break up Nikki and Carter, a work couple, because Nikki calls the shots as she sees them, and Laura doesn't like honesty.
Long story short, she keeps purposely calling up on days Carter is working (he's a driver) and always asks before she orders who's driving, to make sure it's him. Then she and her friends dress up in cheerleading outfits (many, many hours afterschool or not even on a school day) to greet him. Laura called up Nikki once and said "Hey, can you tell you boyfriend to stop calling me? I love hanging out with him, but I just don't like him that way." - Nikki *flipped*. Carter would set himself on fire for Nikki, and Laura is lying through her chipped and blackened teeth.
She's FIFTEEN, right? So she claims she went down to Flordia with her family, fucked some random guy whose last name is still a mystery to her, "lost her virginity" to him - mind you, she said she had sex 12 times that day, thought she was PREGNANT BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T USE PROTECTION, and told her mom who said "it's fine, we'll take you to the clinic and get it taken care of". I mean, jesus Vince.Add this to the fact that she physically threatened Nikki and Carter (this chick is about 5-foot-nothing), she's 15 and a pack-a-day smoker, talks about giving head on benches in public at night, pot smoking, and pot buying like it's going out of style, and that she was the WORST worker I have EVER worked with, and my blood pressure is through the roof.
Yesterday, she calls up for an order because Carter's working. Glenn said I *had* to take the order because "hey, it's money. I don't pay you to have problems with people. Do your job." So I get her order, and tell her I don't ever want to hear she's lying about me again - she told Nikki I had said I hated her, when she is my favorite co-worker. I told Laura to stop lying about me, I wasn't a part of this and I don't appreciate people putting words in my mouth. WELL, she starts mouthing off like I had called her the C word. Said that where the fuck do I get off and blah blah blah...so I hung up on her.Bitch paid with TWENTY SIX DOLLARS OF CHANGE IN A K-MART BAG. She WROTE on the bag "To Cheryl: Have fun counting! Luv ya."
I'm going to take a fucking baseball bat to this bitch's face.
~Fox
:: Fox 10/28/2004 09:48:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|