:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Thursday, September 16, 2004 ::

Yay! It's my birthday!

Joey woke me up with an adorable treasure hunt around the house that went from playing the animal crossing game we both play to 'dig up' a letter he composed in the game and buried, to going outside to look under the broken rabbit lawn ornament with no ears ('look outside for a weathered and deafened animal') to hiding a gift card inside the 1980's vintage keyper snail I stash our spare change in. He got me a gift card to Barnes and Noble (w00t!) and a gift card to target (PONIES!).

We left and went to a Dr. appointment for him, then hit turning point for a yummy caprese panini, and then went to school for out 1:30-2:50 math classes (yuk - I even had to take a quiz!). I came home and what's sitting on the table but Rocky (Joey's brother in law's old cockateil that Joey's grandmother has been keeping for years in a dim, dusty and rather warm upstairs room with no radio, tv, or anything...) who, despite his inherent stressed-out-scruffiness, is a bundle of love n feathers who I know is going to be happy here.

We're going to the mall real soon, and then to Anita's! Yay!

I got a really sweet ecard from Bondage Spider, a cheerful birthday call from Kirsten, and mom sent me a ecard thing this morning. Dad's been busy with the hurricane and battoning down the hatches and such, so we talked yesterday. Thankfully, Pam and he didn't have to evacuate. I feel sort of bad for being happy it hit other people and not my family, but I'm really glad they're safe!

Well, that's about it for now...school's going fairly ok, but I gotta get my first tuition payment in soon or I'm gonna get dropped from classes...

~Fox



:: Fox 9/16/2004 04:04:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?