:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, August 26, 2004 ::
Blogger was working on stuff at the last two points I tried to update, but I've finally found the time and energy to, so here I am!
Life is...ok, for the most part. I've been working on my little pony collection (yes, I collect them. Many of them.) and that's been keeping my blood pressure down. I've been on the forums at a mlp collector's site almost constantly.
Problems I have at the moment:
I don't have the money to pay off last semester's tuition bill, and my dad thinks I do. He gave me the money to pay it, but I am irresponsible with large amounts of money like that in my account, and spent it on my other bills. ::sighs:: I'm very dissapointed in myself, on some very deep levels. I don't know what I'm going to do for school - it starts the 7th and I need the money by then. I only have about $400 or so right now.
I miss my mom. There's a huge pull to call her, but I know in my heart the mom I want doesn't exist anymore, and hasn't since we left Cape May. I'll never know the woman who used to spend a day out with me and didn't HAVE to be chained to the house by the time the sun went down and didn't scurry home like a battered wife because god forbid dinner wasn't started. We used to have really good times together...it's unfortunate she grew old so fast. She was my best friend. I love my mom. I wish things were different. This will be my first birthday ever without her there...it makes me want to cry...
I have to start taking more shifts at work...I'm going to be working probably 6 days a week, the way it's looking. I took a Saturday night shift, and now Joey and I don't have a single day together through the whole week. I have to pay off my bills, though. I want to start saving money, too.
Joey, Jason, Joe's dad and I are going to a dreamtheater concert tomorrow night...should be fun. Joe's sister Sue is due in less than a month and is really starting to show...Joe and I are probably going to try and be in the delivery room with her.
~Fox
:: Fox 8/26/2004 10:33:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|