:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 ::

I finally got a chance to relax today. It was so nice to wake up and know I didn't have to be staring at the inside of the Luigi's counter for another 6 hours. I am very relieved because I finally got to make some headway on my site...namely...

FoxMackenzie.com actually works!!!! I did that jump page myself in frontpage today, without ever having touched the program before. I'm kinda proud.

I completely redid the site, or at least part of it. Joey's gonna have his own page soon and I have a bunch of new pictures up. If you're interested, please take a look...

 
I feel a little guilty I didn't do a lot of physically productive stuff today, but I did get all my grocery coupons together, as well as my shopping list.

I've been huge on coupons lately, attacking the Sunday paper with barely disguised relish. I go on the websites too, like Cool Savings, SmartSource, and even ones where you order specific coupons.

Shoprite is running this promotion where if you spend $500 before January, you get 250 frequent flier miles. I looked it up...it isn't a lot if you ever hope to trade them in. You need like, 10,000 for even an upgrade. I'm not going to knock myself out getting it.

I also linked up all my grocery tags thingies to upromise - if you buy certain stuff, 1-5% goes back into a tax free college savings account. If you're an aol member, like I am, it doubles. They also have rewards for gas and restaurants and stuff.

Shoprite.com is pretty cool, too...they have a pdf file of the weekly circular available.

I'm a lil sleepy...the Thai I had with Joey and his dad is making me full and content. Mmm. Pad Thai.

~Fox

:: Fox 7/27/2004 11:34:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?