:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, May 14, 2004 ::
Well this is frustrating.
I want to use the newly-built-in feature Blogger has added that lets me allow comments on my individual posts, but, apparently, because I have an old template, I can't.
The best I can do is get people to click that little blue + sign at the end of a post, which will bring them to a page in which the chosen entry appears alone, and THAT has a comment feature on it. Most people aren't at my weblog long enough to go rooting around for the damn commentary feature.
I very stongly suspect it has something to do with something Joey fixed on my Computer. He's continually telling me I have this virus or that worm on my hard drive and that practically eight million people are trying to hack my system *every second* of the day and that I need this software or that program to protect everything. Somehow, though, when he goes and does that, I get a new error message that won't go away, something that always worked doesn't anymore, and instead of being just slow, it is now slow and prone to freezing a lot. Do I have faith in my boyfriend's ability to fix electronics? Absolutely. I just wish fixing things didn't seem to break them so much.
~Fox
:: Fox 5/14/2004 05:45:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|