:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 ::

To my readers:

Unfortunately, I have been going through an extremely hard time and some pretty serious domestic issues. I am still alive, and things are reasonably alright now, but the last few days have been pure hell and involved a lot of tears and very nearly another broken heart.

Maybe, finally, this time, I'll be able to make it work instead of dissolving into a semi-coherent depressive and watching my entire relationship vanish.

~Fox
:: Fox 1/28/2004 05:54:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?