:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, January 11, 2004 ::
A return to normalcy, then.
I've gotten a lot accomplished since I last wrote - namely, registered for school, got all my dental work done, picked up the police report for the accident and faxed it out, paid a bill or two, got halfway through a "Build Your Vocabulary in 30 Days" tutorial book (do you know what scintillating means? :) ), read both "The Lovely Bones" and "The Secret Life of Bees" in 3 days, and worked a bunch.
I've been meaning to write for awhile, just haven't had the time or the right frame of mind.
Many thanks to Paul(?) over at No Milk for posting a really awesome couple of java proggies (which I'm stealing links to) and stirring me to write another entry.
History is about to be made in "Searching for Puck" - I am posting my very first java proggie links, something completely unseen here in the last 2 years I've kept this blog.
So, selling out, livejournal style, here they are...
Make your own snowflake!
Make your own Picasso!
~Fox
:: Fox 1/11/2004 11:50:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|