:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, January 04, 2004 ::

New Year's, Joey and I went up to Pennsylvania to his Maternal Aunt's house. It was a really great time and a nice break from everything...she has a beautiful house and the air was so clean! I even had a little champagne and wore the diamonds Joey got me for Christmas.

Last night we went bowling, so that was cool. Joey beat me both games, but not by so much the second. I found out my body doesn't tend to like the various positions required for bowling. Ah well.

~Fox
:: Fox 1/04/2004 02:54:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?