:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Saturday, January 24, 2004 ::
And yet again, misfortune strikes.
The issue is not mine but it does affect me somewhat - I will state it in vauge terms in the interest of protecting privacy and still maintaining current news in this Blog.
There is a box. I am a person inside that box. Every once in awhile, there is a little hostility inside that box, but never anything terrible. I am not alone here in this box. Something has happened outside of the box that directly affects the others, and indirectly, me. I want to help but any repairations are impossible in this certain situation. I had wanted to leave the box eventually, but I care for the others, and must remain because one is hurt inside. I feel torn - selfish for feeling frustrated that I may never leave, anguish because I cannot help the hurt, and anger because I cannot fix the situation that put me in this one.
Vague, I know - but I have to be.
~Fox
:: Fox 1/24/2004 10:10:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|