:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 ::
It's been awhile...I suppose that when things are going relatively alright, I don't have as much of a pressing need to chronicle. I'd rather have this lapse and be happy, in all honesty.
Christmas was very nice...christmas eve we spent at Joe's grandparents with the whole family, just like thanksgiving. His grandfather dressed up like Santa Claus, it was really cute. All the kids loved the presents we got them. Christmas morning, Joe gave me diamonds - a necklace and studs, and (albiet belatedly, it only got here yesterday) I got him this huge white stuffed alligator that he *really* wanted when he saw it in New Orleans. I didn't get my cards sent out (though I *did* buy them) and I really didn't get the presents I wanted to for everyone, cause I was broke. Ah well. Maybe next year. I got money from mom and dad, and a sweater from Joe's parents.
I've been just kind of floating from the day to day. I hate my job an awful lot, and someone I really like is leaving. Two people, actually. I dunno. I think I'm depressed without actually being sad...just that complete lack of drive to do anything with my life. It's a pain.
Joey and I are doing ok...we've gotten really close, and I'm a lot more secure with everything. He treats me really well and is very affectionate, which is all I really wanted in a guy, after all. I count myself luck to have him.
No other real news. I should really get around to registering for classes. ::sighs:: Blegh. Don't even wanna think about school!
~Fox
:: Fox 12/30/2003 12:01:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|