:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, November 20, 2003 ::
Why Hayley is my friend:
Foxfyre33: Haha..sorry, I was...doing things...with my boyfriend.
(Haley): i understand....oragami is important.....
.....
(Haley): dude, I'm bored, wanna get some clam chowder?
(Haley): that wasn't code for anything
(Haley): i'm craving chowdery goodness
Foxfyre33: I don't eat seafood :-P
(Haley): you can get chicken noodle
(Haley): or pie
(Haley): or any assortment of food...i'm bored and hungry
(Haley): oh wait....your still oragamiing aren't you...
Foxfyre33: Nah, we folded the crane quite awhile ago.
(Haley): ::gives snaps for use of beautiful bird/sex imagery::
(Haley): so does that mean you are available to go out?
(Haley): i am in desperate need of soup and conversation
(Haley): no oragami necessary or requested
(Haley): but I will play scrabble or trivial pursuit
(Haley): which again is not code for anything
Foxfyre33: Plus I'm a punk these days. Goin to bed all early like an old person.
(Hayley): so c'mon....you need iron and protien to give you energy!
Foxfyre33: I get that...blood and semen.
(Haley): there was once this lady who had lots of sex and then she got to tired and so she never had sex anymore. But then she had soup, and went home to her boyfriend and had the best sex ever
(Haley): it's a true story
(Haley): wait....blood?
Foxfyre33: You're the best ever, Haley.
~Fox
:: Fox 11/20/2003 10:06:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|