:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, November 07, 2003 ::

Joey stayed over last night, and if it hasn't fixed anything, it certainly gave us a break from our usual hectic routines.

He doesn't usually stay over on nights where he has to work the next day, so I was a little surprised, but happy. I realized I really kind of missed my room, and my house, and my mom. I tend to get absorbed in new routines, and, unhappy or no, take them as gospel. My room is comforting, and all my altars are here besides.

Gotta go to Brookdale and re-register.

~Fox
:: Fox 11/07/2003 09:19:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?