:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, November 14, 2003 ::
Heading down to the Big Easy tonight.
I think that's what New Orleans is called. I get pet names confused. Anyhow, Joey and I are headed out of here on a 7:55 flight down to Louisiana, and I get to see the whole family and I'm really very happy about it all.
My report for Occult Lit weighs heavily on my mind...I've had it done, but I've been unsure how to get it to him, and he hasn't been into school for two weeks. If he doesn't accept it, I may fail the class. Probably will, in fact. We only have two papers for the entire course...and, unfortunately, the last day to withdraw is tomorrow, so I can't. Guess I'll just have to ride it out.
Joe's dad and I are talking again, and I haven't apologized and neither has he. I'm fine with it, and I actually think this works out better. He's driving us to the airport.
Not much else to say, wish me luck and a good trip!
~Fox
:: Fox 11/14/2003 03:46:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|