:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Saturday, October 11, 2003 ::
Joey kind of fixed my comp, so I suppose I'm back until I manage to break it again.
He's been good to me, especially this week. He actually dropped by my work unannounced on wednesday and we went to Casola farms and picked up some autumn-y stuff...there's still two pumpkins in his backseat, neglected for carving because we both caught the martian death flu and are trying to recover. He came over last night to bring some stuff I need for the tourney trip and went to dinner with mom and Joe and I at the chinese buffet.
Pretty sure Vince is mad at me again or somesuch. It's hard to tell by away messages.
Yote, of all people, actually got in touch with me the other night to see how I was doing. He was my only claim to a nearby pack when I was in Baltimore, and we ran together several times for the sake of company. He was a good friend, if a little paranoid crazy at times. He actually asked if I was moving back to bmore...ha!
Right now, I should be writing my ADS speech, yet I'm not. I needed a break from racking my brain. Guess it was harder then I thought. I got a really good attention-getter, though. It involves confetti. And a flare gun.
So, yeah. I should go pack now. I'll be back Sunday night, everyone!
~Fox
:: Fox 10/11/2003 06:06:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|