:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, October 25, 2003 ::

Henry's party is apparently tonight. I could swear he told me the 29th.

I'm trying to get Joey to dress up like a priest, cause if I'm going to hell, it's gonna be for good reasons, damnit. Mwhaaha. Yeah, so....David called me last night, I was in Red Bank at the Improv Jam show, so I only got a message..he didn't make it to Q's afterall, so I suppose it's good I didn't go. I would have been left at the tender mercies of old creeps like 'The Captain'. I had considered inviting David and Laura to the party, but I realize in retrospect that'd be a bad idea. I have a closeness with them that I could easily see Joey getting unsettled over. Besides, unlike Henry, I understand the dangers of mixing exes and currents....somehow, it never seems to go badly for him, though. Lucky Bastard.

Joey puts up with a lot from me. ::chuckles:: I called and woke him up at almost 2am yesterday cause I got in from Improv Jam and he wanted me to sleep over and said to call him. I am almost instantly at at least 80% mental capacity when woken from any state of slumber, so it's kind of funny to see how groggy and incomprehensible other people get. It's an alien concept to me, mostly. I'm a night and a morning person, when needed.

Vince keeps threatening to kidnap me to Miami for a weekend. I'd love to go, but it's a bad idea for the obvious reasons. Trying to explain why I was going, and figuring out for myself exactly what reasons I'd be traveling for, would be too tangled up at this point.

J'ai deux coeurs.

~Fox


:: Fox 10/25/2003 10:50:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?