:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Friday, October 17, 2003 ::

Admittedly, this probably isn't the best time to make a post like this, but I assure that I'm feeling better and this is unrelated.

Blood is really really neat. I nicked the back of my ankle shaving, and, as always when that happens, I leave a visible trail everywhere I go. For some reason, I bleed profusely if my razor slips there. No matter how much pressure or bandages I put on the spot, it doesn't stop for like a half hour, either. So, hey - free blood.

I've filled up a dram bottle, drawn pentacles on my hands, and done a few nice rorshak style pictures on notecards. My theory is, why waste it? I think people are too afraid of their own blood, personally. It's what keeps you alive, for goodness' sakes...there are people that will faint at the sight of blood but not the sight of acid...now what sense does that make?

Tonight, I go to Q's with Iris. Vince, having been in the lows I currently find myself in, went out and drank, and ultimately felt better. Today, he encouraged the same of me, not in so many words. I scoffed, but then saw the inherent quality of the suggestion and promptly called Iris. Tonight, I rejoin my people!

~Fox
:: Fox 10/17/2003 08:51:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?