:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, September 08, 2003 ::

Yesterday was nice.

Joey came over after work, closely followed by Andre and Gym, and we all went to IHOP and had an awesome time. Then we came back to my house and sat in the basement and played with my old clothes (don't ask).

Joe's really sweet...I mentioned that Dan Brown was going to be at this Lunch at the Waldorf Astoria on one of the days I was going there with Dre, and I was pissed that the tickets were $150...he actually asked if I wanted that for my birthday. He says he likes to get something that means a lot to the person, and he knows how much I loved the Davinci Code and Angels and Demons (which I just finished yesterday - 569 pages :) ). I declined, obviously...I couldn't ask for something like that in good consience, and Dan's only one of 7 authors anyway. I don't want to sit through 6 I don't know or care about to hear him lecture.

I should make the hotel reservations soon...don't want to get stuck there with no place to stay.

Vince and I are talking again. Again. Hopefully it will stick this time.

~Fox
:: Fox 9/08/2003 10:20:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?