:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, September 14, 2003 ::
Reasons why my friends are my friends:
Convo with Iris this morning:
"Yeah, but he's hung like a horse..."
"That's because he's a jackass, honey.."
Convo with Dre this morning:
Foxfyre33: Or I'll drive. Just make sure I don't run into anything.
Foxfyre33: :-D
Foxfyre33: Hey...pole...pole...POLE...::veer:: Hey...MOOSE...MOOSE!
AtamaRav: HEY HEY! DARK ELDER GOD! DARK ELDER GOD!
Foxfyre33: ::laughs:: Tentacles in the road!
AtamaRav: Jesus, why do people think that thats a good spot to leave dark elder gods? fuckin christ!
AtamaRav: OBVIOUS DISTRACTION! LOOK OUT!
Foxfyre33: I'M A DISTRACTION!
AtamaRav: Oh no! Drunken prostitutes that wandered in the road because they realize there life is a hollow lie and the booze themselves up and wander the city side hoping to feel something again! I hate those!
Foxfyre33: :::laughs:: And this is why you are my best friend.
AtamaRav: Stupid prostitutes..
~Fox
:: Fox 9/14/2003 11:34:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|