|
|
:: Sunday, September 28, 2003 ::
Rather then retype everything, here's the story as told to Dre:
Foxfyre33: good mornin..
AtamaRav: Mornin!
Foxfyre33: What a friggin weekend.
Foxfyre33: I hate people.
AtamaRav: Yeah, i read
Foxfyre33: You believe that shit?
AtamaRav: I really cant, thats something you'd see in the coporate world
AtamaRav: striaght outta dilbert only with Pagans and Teeny Boppers
AtamaRav: christ she sounds like pure annoyance
Foxfyre33: She really is. You know me. I talk a lot of shit but seldom do I get trish-like undistilled hatred for someone.
AtamaRav: yeah, plus I know you hate them tbs
Foxfyre33: Plus my coach was being a dick. I cried because I didn't break (I always do) and he just told me to suck it up and get a tougher skin.
AtamaRav: fucking asshole
Foxfyre33: He fawned all over that stupid bitch Belle and completely ditched Amber and I because we didn't break.
AtamaRav: I hate "coaches" like that
AtamaRav: thats not right...
Foxfyre33: I just...I can't wait to see Joey tonight. I need to curl up and be held.
Foxfyre33: I feel so hurt and disillusioned.
AtamaRav: Im sorry...hopefully your talent wont continue to go unnoticed, bullshit like this really gets under my skin
Foxfyre33: I'm going to go and tell Dan that it was my fucking speech.
AtamaRav: is dan the coach?
Foxfyre33: I used the opener that *I wrote* as my attention getter for impromtu, and she flipped out on me...you believe the nerve? Yeah, Dan's the coach.
AtamaRav: you think Dans gonna beleive you?
Foxfyre33: I know he will.
Foxfyre33: I mean..this girl...::grits her teeth::
Foxfyre33: You'd think that she just invented fire, the way she was acting.
Foxfyre33: Busybody doesn't begin to cover it.
AtamaRav: sounds like HS all over again
Foxfyre33: I'm going to do this, and this, and Dan do you think this, and what about this...and oh my god, what if this happened, and what is this...
Foxfyre33: Literally. All four hours back home.
AtamaRav: and shes STILL alive?
Foxfyre33: I mean NON STOP. Andre.
Foxfyre33: I'm not exaggerating.
Foxfyre33: The whole way up was nothing but insults at me, saying how much her speech sucked and fishing for reassurances so blatantly it made me sick, and not giving us an iota of time to work our stuff with Dan.
AtamaRav: oooooooooh no
Foxfyre33: She sounds like she's on one of my Red Bull ODs pretty much 24-7.
AtamaRav: im surprised you didnt tell her off right then and there
AtamaRav: with a speedball
Foxfyre33: I have never heard a living thing talk so much, so fast, with so little tact.
AtamaRav: surpassing trysha?
Foxfyre33: Sexual stuff seemed to make her uncomfortable, so I talked like a sailor the entire time to try and shut her up.
AtamaRav: heh
Foxfyre33: Yeah, a lot like when Trisha gets going over a guy or starts panicking.
AtamaRav: like we need another one
Foxfyre33: Now that I'm out of it, I realize exactly how much I want to flay her alive.
AtamaRav: when are you going to have to deal with her again?
Foxfyre33: I made a joke in the car...we needed to look up something in the bible, and I pointed out the gideons probably threw one in our hotel room, but they'd have to find it because my hands might sizzle...
Foxfyre33: And like, four minutes later, she repeats that back to me and goes "You think that's funny? That is so disrespectful.." and I apologized, and explained that it was only a joke and I was sorry if she was Catholic (she's roman catholic) and went on to explain that when I stay with Baptist friends we toss barbs like that at each other, joking around..
Foxfyre33: I said I had the greatest respect for people of the faith, just didn't believe in the structure of the church and the sanctity they put in certain items, like the good book.
AtamaRav: mmmmhmm, all that makes sense...
Foxfyre33: Later, dating was brought up. She said she hoped there was catholic boys there, I said I hoped there were non-catholic boys there..
Foxfyre33: When is came out why, that I wouldn't date a catholic because I won't marry a catholic, she called me 'close-minded and horrible'.
Foxfyre33: "You know what? I hope you fall in love with a Cathlic boy and realize how stupid you're being"
Foxfyre33: She's apparently an authority on the subject because her dad is jewish and married her catholic mom.
AtamaRav: oh, of course...
Foxfyre33: Like, who the FUCK does she think she is?
Foxfyre33: You know me, Dre. I have two triggers - don't insult my faith and don't insult my family.
AtamaRav: Yeah, and she's trying to meddle with all triggers
AtamaRav: Shes sounding more and more like a real winner...
Foxfyre33: She crossed a line and she's very lucky that I'm mature enough to let it go.
Foxfyre33: I really wanted to beat her into unrecognizable pieces after that.
AtamaRav: maturity or no, I would have at the very least had extremely strong words with her
Foxfyre33: The entire tourney she kept disappearing with boys, and when she got up to get her trophy, half of west point and another military school cat-called for her, as well as a senior member of an opposing team.
AtamaRav: Shes probably living her whole life thinking shes in the right and she deserves everything she gets
Foxfyre33: She kept vanishing up stairwells with guys and totally ditching our team at breaks, and THEN on the way home the final nail in the coffin comes.
Foxfyre33: I stayed up til 12:15 writing her speech with her prattling on, so much so that even the NOTECARDS HER SPEECH WAS WRITTEN ON WERE COMPLETELY IN MY HANDWRITING...and I asked for them, because I intended on posting the speech...
Foxfyre33: Oh...well, I don't exactly have them.
AtamaRav: ??
Foxfyre33: She gave them to a west point guy so he could 'sleep with them under his pillow at night'...
Foxfyre33: MY SPEECH.
Foxfyre33: The ONLY COPY.
Foxfyre33: "Well, what's the big deal? I have the opener almost memorized and everything...it's fine..."
AtamaRav: what the fucking SHIT
Foxfyre33: All three rounds she read off the cards like a third grader at a thanksgiving pageant.
Foxfyre33: She knows shit.
AtamaRav: Unbelivable...
Foxfyre33: Thank christ I have a good memory for my own work.
AtamaRav: gave it to som west point guy so he can sleep with them, what the friggin hell
AtamaRav: She sounds like a really bad hs cliche
Foxfyre33: I mean, part of me wonders if she even has enough brain cells to realize how much she's inviting an ass-kicking.
AtamaRav: I dont think she does, and thats the worst kind because when you do adminster an asskicking they wont realize why
Foxfyre33: I mean, the stuff I told you is only the beginning.
AtamaRav: theres MORE?
Foxfyre33: Not much more, but enough.
Foxfyre33: I'm really ticked about that whole VP thing. I mean, at Westchester college, which isn't a novice tourney and therefore hard as shit, she's going to get her ass handed to her in a big way.
Foxfyre33: If she gets VP, I'm leaving Forensics. Even if I can only be there every other week, I'm still the god damn senior member. The only one who I will bow to unquestioningly is Tina, because she deserves it. However, she can't join until the spring.
Foxfyre33: That's why I want to be VP. It's an obvious choice.
AtamaRav: you think they would let her be vp?
Foxfyre33: This frigging girl is everything I have fought against my entire life. She is the epitome of what's wrong with America.
Foxfyre33: If he does, I'm making it clear I'm leaving. Not so much out of sulking, but out of the fact I know what a primadonna she's going to be if she gets it.
Foxfyre33: I really hope that Dan's only humoring her.
AtamaRav: you think its possible that shes being an "apple polisher" to Dan?
Foxfyre33: I'd bet everything on it.
Foxfyre33: She might as well have a neon sign.
Foxfyre33: This guy won in her category, 1st place...his entire speech was really poor taste fat and cripple jokes.
AtamaRav: a standup, wonderful
Foxfyre33: It was a shock jock routine, plain and simple. He had the correct structure tucked in under the absolutely horrible digs at people with a weight condition...but he did NOT deserve to win. All his judges had been half-anorexic.
Foxfyre33: As an example, he quoted the amount of overweight in America..."Imagine that. (number here) billion people in spandex, those fat thighs rubbing together...now THAT'S what I call global warming"
Foxfyre33: Perfect example of the tone of his entire speech.
AtamaRav: ...gah, I would barely make a similar comment in the company of friends, let alone a tournament
Foxfyre33: Exactly.
Foxfyre33: And Belle *backed* him.
Foxfyre33: Amber, the only other girl on our team is about 300 pounds and the gentlest soul you'd want to meet.
Foxfyre33: I sided with her (Belle, by the by, is skinny as hell) and Belle told me in no small terms that I was wrong.
Foxfyre33: She wouldn't even agree that it was in poor taste.
AtamaRav: what was her argument??
Foxfyre33: That he had the right structure and no one else did.
Foxfyre33: She had a point, unfortunately...but it WAS in poor taste, with absolutely no doubt. Amber was all upset over the speech.
AtamaRav: Yeah, come on, thats fucked up, structure or not what about the friggin content
Foxfyre33: We're supposed to have a problem, a cause, and an effect. His 'cause' was that we watch too much TV and McDonalds is unhealthy.
Foxfyre33: Literally.
AtamaRav: I see...
Foxfyre33: Our coach is like, 320, too.
Foxfyre33: The guy knocked at the diet that Dan's on, as we speak, and Belle didn't even have the decency to side a little with us.
Foxfyre33: Oh, and the guy that won in my category? He was a West Pointer that she was cozying up with.
Foxfyre33: Dan judged him in a previous round, and said he speech was too good for being started in September. He actually wrote on the judging ballot "An amazing speech for so little prep time. I assume it's due to hard work and not redoing a piece from High School Forensics, because that would be illegal and get you disqualified from the tournament"
Foxfyre33: Dan voiced his concerns over lunch and she said she'd find out. I was about two feet away when she flirtatiously pulled the info from him - Dan was right.
AtamaRav: from HS?
Foxfyre33: Fucker broke finals with an illegal speech. I was in the top 20% after the breakers, so there is a decent chance I would have broke if he had been proven enough to disqualify.
Foxfyre33: He used a piece he had YEARS of practice with. Most of us started our speeches less than three weeks prior.
Foxfyre33: And she sided with HIM.
AtamaRav: This is truly fucked
Foxfyre33: "Oh, he didn't know he said...it's not his fault...his coach probably didn't know either..."
Foxfyre33: Yeah, a coach from a renowned military school that already has a very strong rep for cheating, a guy from a MILITARY ACADEMY didn't research the rules or the ability to reuse a speech. Of course not. He wouldn't be LYING OR ANYTHING.
AtamaRav: certainly not, EVERYTHING checks out here
Foxfyre33: She neglects to remember I've been doing this for most of my adult life. When she was busy being a fashion plate bimbo in high school, I was on the circut busting my ass in Impromptu.
AtamaRav: actually earning your awards and accolades
Foxfyre33: I am a fucking MEMBER of the NFL...you know, only the National Forensics League and all.
Foxfyre33: Not like I know *anything* about how tournaments are run or anything like that....not like I haven't been involved for years or anything, as opposed to her joining the tuesday before this fucking tournament....
(Author's note: Okay, I know - you get it, I'm bitter. I'm going to stop here because I feel that I've gotten all the important stuff off my chest now.)
~Fox
:: Fox 9/28/2003 10:34:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|