:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, September 07, 2003 ::

Okay, well, things have settled a bit.

Joe saw that I was upset over things, so he called me a lot and even brought me hunan house at work yesterday. I went to his house and tucked him in after I got off of work....he's tired due to lack of sleep. I want to be angry about it, but I'm only sympathetic. No matter if your own late night actions caused it or not, having to stave off sleep when you *desperately* want it is one of the worst feelings you can have. I've never seen anyone look more peaceful in sleep then he does.

I'm feeling a little under the weather, so I may reschedule my doc's appointment earlier, if possible.

~Fox
:: Fox 9/07/2003 01:06:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?