:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 ::

My birthday yesterday was kind of a non-event.

Mom woke me up early to give me really nice presents. Among them were a punk hello kitty messenger bag and a $50 to Hot Topic (I can't believe my tastes haven't changed since 1998...)

These people sent E-cards - BondageSpider, Henry, Vince, My Aunt Sharon, and my Father. I got one physical card this year, and it was from my mom. Dad sent one and Pam sent one, but they will be here today or tomorrow. 21 years of knowing when my birthday is exactly -hell, he was there when it happened and was directly responsible for it - and still he doesn't get postal lead time. I'm not upset, I just find it kind of amusing.

Joey gave me the pleasure of his company, but that was it. Same with my Stepfather. Well, I shouldn't say that about my stepfather...he and mom jointly picked up the bill at Hunan House last night cause they used their card. But I was hoping for at least a card or something from Joey...we've been going out almost two months now. He was very sweet to me, don't get me wrong...we even had a sleepover last night and cuddled a lot...I guess it's resentment going back to Jon. I had been dating him three weeks and bought him an expensive imported kimono I couldn't really afford. Eight months later, he bought me a $12 ring. I don't want diamonds or anything from my guys, but something a little thought went into would be nice. I dunno. I guess I shouldn't hold Joey to high ideals...he would have no time to shop, cause we're together all the time, I guess.

I took a sip from the apple pucker bottle leftover from Jon's just so I could say I tasted alcohol on my 21st birthday.

Top it off with a late night disagreement with Vince, and you have a rather spirit-disheartening day.

Happy Birthday to me.

~Fox
:: Fox 9/17/2003 09:49:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?