:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 ::
Jrzyjoe4u: hi
Foxfyre33: Who are you?
Jrzyjoe4u: anthony
Jrzyjoe4u: how old are you?
Foxfyre33: 21 as of today, why?
Jrzyjoe4u: happy birthday
Jrzyjoe4u: 23 here
Jrzyjoe4u: from south jersey
Jrzyjoe4u: u?
Foxfyre33: Thanks. Let me save you time. I have a boyfriend.
Jrzyjoe4u: what makes you think I was going to ask you out?
Jrzyjoe4u: having a bf means you can't talk to other guys?
Jrzyjoe4u: he has trained you well
Foxfyre33: Because no guys IM me without ulterior motives.
Jrzyjoe4u: do you heel when you walk with him?
Foxfyre33: My my, caustic, aren't we?
Jrzyjoe4u: lol
Jrzyjoe4u: you know what is so funny?
Jrzyjoe4u: you are like this but if a girl tried to talk to him he would be all for it and maybe even call her on the phone
Foxfyre33: So, did you have a point, other then insulting me and the man I care about?
Jrzyjoe4u: not insulting you just telling how it is
Foxfyre33: Because, you know, as compelling as that might be, I have little patience for this.
Jrzyjoe4u: you should lighten up
Jrzyjoe4u: life is too short
Foxfyre33: You have no idea who I am or who my boyfriend is, and you should watch your mouth.
Foxfyre33: Shit like that gets you in a lot of trouble.
Jrzyjoe4u: lol I love how trained some girls are
Foxfyre33: I love how some men think they don't have pencil dicks, when they do.
Jrzyjoe4u: and those are the ones whos bf's are jumping anything that moves
Foxfyre33: Bye now.
~Fox
:: Fox 9/16/2003 08:39:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|