:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 ::

Yahoo has a great cam feature that I use to talk to friends, namely Vince and Erin. I like being able to broadcast my facial expressions and camp. However, the creeps come out of the woodwork and force conversations like so:

luke4969: hello can i view your cam
foxfyre33: What, the last eight times I clicked no weren't a giveaway?
luke4969: sorry it said view my cam is why i thought somrthing was wrong
luke4969: sorry againnn
luke4969: dont have to be so bitchyyyyyyy
foxfyre33: ...
foxfyre33: Buzz off.
luke4969: wake on the wrong side of the bed or some thingggggg

Apparently, he has a hard on for excess consonants.

I've decided that next time I get inundated with idiots, like so, I'm going to tilt my cam backwards and pull up goatse.cx on IE. That should cure their curiousity. Hopefully cause sexual dysfunction...I'll keep my fingers crossed!

~Fox
:: Fox 8/06/2003 03:06:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?