:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, August 22, 2003 ::
What is it with guys that can't get their shit together?
I mean, when I say I'm going to do something, nine times out of ten, I do it. If I say I'm going to call, I do my damnedest to call, and if I can't, I definately email, text, or IM the first chance I get, to apologize.
I'm getting really tired of wasting my days off waiting for other people to figure out what they're doing. I like to do things, but most passtimes aren't much fun alone, so I'm forced to the whims and schedules of other people less reliable then myself. The reason I spent so much time with Dre this summer is because he's one of the few people that, when he says he wants to go somewhere, actually *does*.
I don't know. I'm just frustrated because I constantly feel like I have to chase after people. Just once, *I* want to be chased.
~Fox
:: Fox 8/22/2003 11:07:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|