:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, August 16, 2003 ::

Today was a little better, I suppose.

I like Joey too much to let something stupid that I might well be blowing out of proportion make me trash what we've built over the last two weeks. He meant well, and although he shows a glaring tendency to place his foot firmly in his mouth, I know he did it out of caring. He just has to work on diplomacy.

I'm going over to see him tonight, I snagged some leftover pizza for him and his dad. Work was okay...deli gets a little nuts sometimes, but I'll do it for 7.50. They better look like paying me that, too, or they're going to have a ticked off Fox on hand. I've already strongly mentioned it twice.

I have to venture over to B-dale tomorrow and fork over tuition, which I always hate, but I'm glad to pay it for education. In all honesty, it's my father's money, so I shouldn't really bitch at all. I've been out of place bitching about tuition sometimes....I mean, there are tons of kids out there that never get to go. It's just, once you're in it for awhile, you tend to think of college as a right, not a privledge, mainly because it's so damn hard and there's a lot of work.

A little over two weeks before school starts...this summer freaking flew by...glad to be out of it, though. As much fun as it is not having homework, something about this season, especially this year, is horrible. It's just been a miserable handful of months. It's had good spots, but I think Andre and my Dad are the only men I've come into reasonably constant contact with and haven't cried over. No, strike that, I cried because I thought dad was going to move to the state-that-shall-not-be-named because his girlfriend was going to relocate (it later turned out he wasn't). So, yeah. Dre's the only guy that hasn't made me cry. Such is the reason he is my best friend and I'd do anything for him. Way to go, dude.

I'm probably not being very fair. I mean, there's BondageSpider, who checks up on me when I feel bad....Vince has offered to drop everything a number of times and is oldest friend I have, Mark has singlehandedly saved a lot of nights from being total flaming wreckage, Ryan reinspired the creative soul....and god knows my mom's been there for me. I love everyone in my life...I don't want to seem ungreatful. Everyone's been good to me...I guess I've just had a lot of trouble coping with the little stuff.

Off to Joey's...need to find my jeans...

~Fox
:: Fox 8/16/2003 10:47:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?