:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 ::

So, you know, of course Vince got a flat driving home.

I felt really bad, since he wouldn't have been driving in the first place if it wasn't up here to see me. I stayed on the phone with him until about 4:30 am to make sure he didn't need me to come get him. As a result, I'm really tired. And, of course, my neighbors decide to host an impromptu version of "stomp" on their rooftop at 9:30 am on just such a morning. It's lovely, really.

Ryan and Jesse (his Georgia friend) are, at the moment, heading out of Baltimore at 80mph, which I believe is the best way possible to handle that cursed city. The boys decided to drive straight from Georgia, where Jesse is, to here, without stopping. Silly. Ryan really wants me to meet Jesse, which is sweet. He wants me to go play pool with them, and I may go see a movie tonight with them. If he meant that kind of movie. I'm not sure. ::laughs::

My box 'o porn gets here today from Adam and Eve, and I'm enthused. I should get a new hobby, really, but this one is so much fun!

~Fox
:: Fox 8/19/2003 11:08:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?