:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Saturday, August 09, 2003 ::

So, work is okay, I guess.

It's 6 an hour, which I think is complete bullshit because I have at least a year collective experience working in pizza places on phones.

I also work with a bunch of 16 year old girls, which, for those of you who haven't had the pleasure, is akin to being taped into a refridgerator box full of hyperactive ferrets. On fire.

I completely don't fit in with them. They're exceedingly clique-y and have that "God, she's such a moron" undertone when I ask them about the computer systems. It's humiliating enough having to take orders from someone who can't even drive yet, let alone when it's condescending.

I've decided Norah Jones should be deified. You know how sometimes there's new artists and usually only their hit song is any good? She's not like that. I'm downloading everything I can find from her, and I'm going to go buy the album tomorrow.

Vince is going to come see me again before he has to go...maybe twice. He's my oldest friend and we barely see one another because he goes to school so far away, so we have to take what time we can get.

Hm...Dre and Gym are throwing pinecones at my window. Gotta go.

~Fox

:: Fox 8/09/2003 12:15:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?