:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Thursday, August 21, 2003 ::
So last night, I went out.
I gathered my henchmen to me, being Gym and Dre, and we did hang. We went to Stop and Shop and bought a luau, and there were leis, and there were flowers, and they were good. And then Gym did anger the matriarch, and was promptly smited with allergies to the flowers, and lo, the world did laugh.
So, yeah. We hung out at my place for awhile, and then we went to cue and brew to meet Ryan and Jesse and their posse. My teams won two games, so that was good. Dre pulled off a really funny scratch, and almost broke Jesse from making him laugh so hard.
After that, we went to Ryan's place and hung out in the basement and watched weird anime on Adult Swim on the cartoon network (I *gotta* get cable...) and talked and stuff. Dre and Gym left, and then all of Ryan's friends took off, and I hung around a bit longer and talked and cuddled a little with him. He's a really sweet guy. Only straight guy I know that likes moulin rouge, too. :-D
So, that being said, due to a variety of hours past my bedtime, I slept until 1:45 today, somehow through two alarms and three phone calls. Figure that out. I sleep like a hyperactive ferret, if at all. Of course, I was supposed to be in at 10:30...got in a lot of shit about that, but they were more understanding then I thought they'd be. I figured I'd get canned, but, miraculously, I was let off for the rest of the day, and told I was getting a raise starting next week. Pretty sweet.
~Fox
:: Fox 8/21/2003 07:06:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|