:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Monday, August 04, 2003 ::
So, it's been a busy couple of days, really.
Last night, I went out with Dre and Gym on a failed mission to Red Bank for the comic book store (it was closed), then went to Starbucks, then headed on a random trip along 35 in which we stopped at shoprite and (yum) Boston Market. They have the best mac and cheese in the world.
I got in around 11 from that journey, and Joe called me, and asked if I wanted to come over and watch a movie. It's nice to know local people, really....it's hard to have a social life after a certain hour when your friends require half a tank of gas. We watched Atlantis and laughed our asses off by completely predicting every move of the plot. I never realized how predictable disney movies really are.
I got home, and got a call from Mark...he's been under the weather lately and wanted some company and someone to talk to. So I sat up with him for awhile, and I think he feels a little better about things now. He's a really great guy, and I don't like my friends to be so down. Plus, you know, it's a reason to visit the Mortal Kombat 2 machine (that's for you, dre!)
I decided to go to Dre's cause I took a wrong turn trying to get home from Fords and ended up on 287, which is the way here. We're probably all going to go to the diner in a bit. Gym should get here cause I'm hungry.
Vince is sounding better.
~Fox
:: Fox 8/04/2003 04:11:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|