:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, August 17, 2003 ::

So, I'm single. Again.

Joey decided to break up with me. Various reasons, some of which included "Our eating habits are different", "He doesn't read", and "He wants someone who takes care of themselves like he does". So, in other words, he carved a huge open wound into my chest and poured salt and lemon juice into it right before he set me on fire via napalm.

In a way, it's freeing...but in a much larger way it's precisely what I didn't need, especially right when school is going to start. He wants to keep seeing each other at a slower pace, I'm still thinking about it. He hurt me pretty bad. I called him to me after I had sat in my car for awhile and gotten all the tears and screaming out (thank you from the bottom of my heart, Vince) and I forgave him, because despite the fact he comes off like an asshole, he has a gentle heart. It takes a lot for me to be able to leave someone in pain.

I think I'm going to stretch my wings out a little before I commit myself to anything again. I never really got to see what was up with Ryan, and Vince wanted to come and say goodbye, so at least I get a chance to do that. Who knows. I just know I'm back to square one with all this nonsense.

Have I mentioned I'm sick of this?

~Fox


:: Fox 8/17/2003 10:04:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?