:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, August 11, 2003 ::

Joey came over for dinner last night, and it was really nice.

Evidently, mom knows him from working at Joy's office...he was the one that told her about September 11th. She said she's always liked him, so I suppose that's one hurdle that was easy to clear.

Vince stopped by last night for a little while, I wanted to see him and make sure he was okay before he went back to college in two weeks, plus I had a dreamcatcher necklace of his and he had one of my inhalers. That's starting to become my trademark, leaving my inhalers at people's houses. Joey just brought back my spare yesterday. It was good to see Vince, he's actually looking a lot better and less melancholy, which I'm glad for. I imagine he's going to be a little sad at going back to Miami until Thanksgiving break, but hopefully he'll be alright.

Joey and I were *supposed* to go to the circus tonight but I just realized I'm working until 9. Le sigh. It's still on tomorrow, so we'll see. Hm. I think it might be at the Meadowlands...I have to check on that. I don't think I want to drive there.

I'm working 4 to 9 today, and I have 18 hours total this week, which isn't bad. I'm glad I just got thrown into the swing of things and they're not pulling that "Oh, we'll just give you a few hours a week to start" bullshit on me. I need money, they need hours, so bam. It's settled. I met the only other girl there who can buy cigarettes legally yesterday. She goes to Brookdale too and I was happy to know I was working with a fellow B-daler. I also found out that a guy that was in my Communications class in High School is also evidently a driver. So, cool.

I'm going to go read for a bit, then head to the bank. Need to deposit some money so my Gap check doesn't bounce.

~Fox
:: Fox 8/11/2003 10:13:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?