:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, August 31, 2003 ::
I find it somewhat Ironic that the two people in my life who have refuted the kitsune curse, who believe that mutual love is indeed possible for me, are the two who abandoned me a very short time after. Even further, have purposely avoided crossing paths with me because they believe I am capable of dark things.
Here I sit, in my domain, in my season of power, alone. What good is looking into the potential of the universe when coming back to earth means nothing but heartache?
Is this the harvest of my life? Have I sown these seeds I now reap? What injury did I set upon what man in lives before to warrant this stark and desolate reality? I have made my supplications with a willing heart to undemanding and loving gods....must I follow those that show cruelty to earn mercy for myself?
I am no unmarred soul...I have done dark things in my youth, and likely will do more in my elder years. But my deeds are never aimed to wound, to cause suffering. And yet the ones I have trusted most in my life have betrayed me.
How many days must I soothe the hearts of others and leave my own unhealed? Is not this world exile enough?
~Fox
:: Fox 8/31/2003 10:28:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|