:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, August 01, 2003 ::
Hm.
Well, things have been pretty much a long stretch of depression the last couple of days....people seem intent on crawling out of the cyber woodwork and bringing me down even further.
Just as a note: People, very little pisses me off more then trying to be 'cheered up' when I'm in a mindset like this. It's like tickling someone who's crying because their dog died. In this case, trying to pull a smile out of me is only going to piss me off royally. So please just freaking stop it. If you want to talk like normal people, and not in a tone you would use on a six year old if she just dropped her ice cream, then go ahead and IM. Otherwise, knock it off.
With that out of the way: I was supposed to go to the Pagan Picnic tomorrow with Dre, Jow, and Athena, but it's looking like it's going to be a crapload of rain. Ah, shit. I just realized some of my other plans overlap. Damnit. Grah. I need a dayplanner. And I have to call Jow.
Warning: Complaining about health problems like an old lady ahead.
I'm starting to worry about my shoulder. The back of my right shoulder (What's *supposed* to be my 'good' shoulder, my left is permanently injured from the train accident..) was sore about a month or so ago...I looked, and there was a little red spot. I chalked it up to my bra strap pinching. Then, there was a small open wound...figured I did it by accident scratching my back or something. Then, my skin started to burn a lot, right where it was...that I figured was the wound closing up...you know, how skin stretches and all..it's right over my shoulderblade, which moves a lot, and where my bra strap goes, so it was possible. However, it's been hurting a *lot* lately...lot of burning, even when I'm laying still and don't have a bra on. I touched it, and realized that for about a silver-dollar sized patch of skin, I couldn't feel my fingertips, or presses of my nails. Let me tell you, it's freaking creepy not to feel your own skin. I've tried everything...painkillers, sitting differently, sleeping differently, staying off the comp, padding my straps...it gets worse every day. It's not red or angry-looking or anything. On the surface, it looks like normal skin with a old, small circular scar. It feels horribly painful, though. I really have to get to the doc's.
::sighs::
Only bright spot lately has been that Ryan dropped by last night and regaled me with tales of his car, stealing antenna boppers from other cars, and his job. It really helped to break up the monotony of my week. He's a sweet guy.
~Fox
:: Fox 8/01/2003 03:39:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
|