:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, August 25, 2003 ::

Foxfyre33: ::nods absently:: Had some strange dream..
Foxfyre33: Ah...now I remember.
Foxfyre33: Was getting married to a 46 year old. Woman.
Foxfyre33: Not my type at all, either.
Foxfyre33: It was a hurried pushy kind of wedding, we didn't even have rings, I backed out at the last minute.
Foxfyre33: She didn't even really want to marry me...just wandered around smoking cigarettes.
Foxfyre33: And then I was in this hotel room with a bunch of people...two girls and a guy, and then another guy came along later..
Foxfyre33: I remember distinctly the guy showing me a picture of him and a bunch of people, and I asked him where it was taken, and he said "Harrod's, in A.C."
Foxfyre33: Then everyone got naked and we were going to have an orgy..I briefly went down on the guy, I think..
Foxfyre33: And *then* I was fully clothed and in my deceased neighbors house.
Foxfyre33: There was a family there, and random people were coming and going...there was this set of little boy twins, but one of them had died in a fire, but that was the one who's birthday it was. The dead child's name was Barbarian Rose.
Foxfyre33: So I had to keep getting the addresses of all the partygoer's parents, so we could send them thank you cards and explain what happened.
Foxfyre33: I had to write them down, because a computer backup would have lost them (no idea why).
Foxfyre33: And then the party thing is history, and I'm just wandering around this dead woman's house, playing on a piano, and this big black guy comes in and asks me "hey, could you leave?"
Foxfyre33: I tell him, yeah, that I'd be right across the street.
Foxfyre33: I saw some porn as I left, and noticed the floor tiles in her house were exactly the same as my childhood house.
Foxfyre33: And that was it.
Foxfyre33: Sorry to be so long winded.
Foxfyre33: Wanted to get it out before I forgot it, yanno?
WinterwolfUM: ::chuckles softly:: Quite alright.. sounds like quite the strange dream..
:: Fox 8/25/2003 11:26:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?