:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Monday, July 28, 2003 ::

Yesterday went okay, though it is unusually depressing spending time with my morbid and pessimistic grandmother. We all went to St. Rocco's Fair Feast, I won a goldfish, who is now named leviathan.

I wanted to post because I thought something was funny. I was in the car, playing my gameboy next to grandma, and she looks over and sees me playing Yoshi's Island.

Grandma: "What's that? Your mom used to have something like that. It played football. What is that game for? What purpose?"

Me: "Well, there's two italian plumbers, but...they're like, babies. You're this dinosaur that has to bring one baby to the other, but you have to be careful, because sometimes one of them floats up in a bubble. Usually you have to fight mushrooms and turtles in these games."

Grandma: "....."


~Fox
:: Fox 7/28/2003 04:09:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?