:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 ::

Wow. Ryan actually came over last night.

It was great seeing him again, and he seemed to have a good time, too. Maybe things are taking a turn for the better...

I'm supposed to go put the rest of the money down on the car today, but, while I can take a cab there, I'm nervous about driving it home, being as I've never actually driven the car. I can't imagine it's too hard, and I'll have to do it eventually anyway....I just hope everything will be okay. 1300 after having to fork over 500 in cash to the fucking idiots over at Ted's Auto Repair in Laurence Harbor for absolutely nothing (he also lies. He said he did repairs to the car already and it's painfully obvious he didn't.) 1300 is a big hit. I have to go cash out more bonds, which I'm not too happy about. But at least I'll have my new car...yay! This time I really AM putting all the protective enchantments on it, damnit. I certainly need them, apparently.

In another bright spot, more ebay news. There was an auction for a *beautiful* Kuan Yin statue made entirely of a single opal (one of my favorite stones) so I threw a bid on it. The seller didn't know what goddess it was, said the guy at the gem show told him and he forgot, so I wrote him an email describing what Kuan Yin is and represents. After thanking me profusely, the sellers (wife and husband team) proceeded to send me two more emails over the course of two days, with two more pictures of unidentified goddesses. I ID'd them for them, and they were so greatful they offered free shipping for anything I won from them for the next two weeks, and they told me the reserves for two statues they had up that I had bid on....the reserves were too high, but I thanked them for the info. I sent them some unsolicited gem lore I had dug up in an idle moment, and they were *thrilled*. Thrilled to the end of giving me an opal mermaid that had a reserve of $89. They're mailing it to me today in exchange for my services as a pagan researcher. Wild, huh? She's a beauty, too. Check it out!


That's all for now...hope everyone's doing okay...

~Fox
:: Fox 7/09/2003 11:28:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?