:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Sunday, July 13, 2003 ::
Wow..haven't updated in a long time, again. Shame on me.
Friday day I went to mom's work in Woodbridge (a harrowing drive in and of itself) to bring her soup because she was sick. I surprised her and we had lunch together and it was really nice! I hit the mall afterwards and picked up two books. Friday night, Vince came over. We were *supposed* to go with Henry and Kirsten in a weird double-date-but-not thing and go see League of Extrodinary Gentlemen. H & K ended up being detained by banana bread/cops/who knows and couldn't make it, so we got a raincheck and Vince and I stayed in and hung out for a few hours. It was good to see him again...we were pseudo-fighting for awhile and I wasn't speaking to him, but we made up. It's very hard for me to stay mad at friends.
Yesterday, mom had a really weird burst of energy and we went to the mall. This is my third time at the mall in three days, mind you. I'm spending way too much money. ::laughs:: So, I got a *ton* of stuff at hot topic for basically no money at all (I love half off clearance sales) cause mom found some wonderful stuff I had missed the first time around. She vetoed some outfits, approved others wholeheartedly. We got birthday gifts for my cousin Eric...we didn't end up going to his birthday party because the traffic was horrible. We stopped at Torrid and took a survey and got 20 bucks in gift cards for the store, which I still have. Nice bonus. We had lunch at Johnny Rockets and headed home around 4.
Last night, I had a date with this guy Stephen, a long-haired pagan guy. We had a really nice time...saw Pirates of the Carribean and went to Starbucks after and I got in about 12. I enjoyed myself, and the conversation was good, but we're not really suited to one another. I'm very happy to make a new friend in the faith, though.
I might go see Henry today....my friend Anthony dropped off a RP manual for a game he wrote and wants me to look through. I'm not terribly good at RP, so I figure Henry can give me a more honest assessment then I could come to alone. It was pretty damn cool though, because with the manual in an envelope, Anthony put a 'hi' note in, written in calligraphy on parchment and sealed with sealing wax....my friends freaking rock.
~Fox
:: Fox 7/13/2003 10:48:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|