:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Monday, July 14, 2003 ::
Unfortunately, there was little outlet for my anger last night.
I cast circle on the beach in keyport by my old house..it always seemed to help me focus..this time I did it right..nine candles, salt, and runes...it felt a lot better then the mental circles I had been previously drawing around myself. I had to cut it short because of some stupid punk kids on bikes...I get so mad. I hate keyport because white trash seems to swarm there and they're just freaking *loud*. If I go onto a beach at one in the morning on a sunday, I do not expect to have loud interruptions.
I was actually starting to get fairly pleasant and productive. Ryan, while not technically a boyfriend, was a guy in my life, at least. Someone to call and talk to, even if he did call back only sporadically. I guess it's just as well. I had enough emotional roller coaster shit with the last, oh, ten guys in my life. Jesus. I swear, that 'loser magnet' shirt mom got me is looking less and less like a gag gift.
I might go register today. I'm feeling apathetic now, and really sad over last night. I cried a lot. I mean, I knew damn well nothing of consequence would come from me dating Ryan, but rejection sucks no matter what the source.
All I ever really wanted was the truth.
~Fox
:: Fox 7/14/2003 09:37:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|