:: Searching for Puck... ::

The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her.
:: welcome to Searching for Puck... :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..archive..::]
[::..recommended..::]
:: My Homepage[O]
:: My'Pensive'Journal[O]
:: Rant Blog[O]

:: Sunday, July 06, 2003 ::

Okay, yeah, so...

Tomorrow morning, putting the rest of the money down on my car. Rock. Only downside is I have to face the other garage. Blegh. Hope he doesn't give me shit.

Cool spot - this guy on ebay that I bought 7 back-issues of the witches' almanac from and I have been exchanging emails. He lives over in canada...we can get stuff for one another from our respective countries that is hard to find. I noticed he was a coin collector and that some of his auctions had been really sticking it to him for shipping, so I offered to keep my eyes open for any coins he was seeking here stateside. He just wrote and told me he won an auction where the seller won't ship to Canada, so he's sending the coins to me, then I'm going to finish mailing them out to Dave in Montreal. Dave, in turn, is going to get me some cool canadian gear for my troubles. Win-win, if you ask me.

So, I *finally* got Ryan to come over today. Getting a definitive answer out of that boy is like pulling teeth. We had lunch at Stewarts (really cool place...they bring food out to your car, evidently..) and then came back here and watched 'O Brother Where Art Thou?', which is an amazing movie, even the third time around. He had to scoot to go help his parents set up their pool cover, but it was nice seeing him for awhile. He may visit again tonight, but I'm not holding his breath. Last time he said that, I didn't hear from him until he was in Huston. Who knows.


That's all for now. Night. :)

~Fox
:: Fox 7/06/2003 08:34:00 PM [Say what?] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?