:: Searching for Puck... ::
The mostly-daily saga of a 22 year old girl in search of eldorado, good books, a pen, a spare set of keys, the secret of immortality, or shiny objects, depending on when you ask her. |
|
|
:: Friday, July 04, 2003 ::
Last night, I went to a HALO party at Dre's friend Sam's house.
It was kinda cool. Sam had two greyhounds that were just so sweet. I found out I really suck at HALO, and I blame the X-box controllers. Those things are beastial.
So, yeah. Today is July 4th. I made tentative plans a week ago to spend it with Ryan, but, of course, flaking was involved. I'm just going to stop making plans, I really am. So yet another holiday I spend alone, getting further jaded to the entire concept of ever having a guy in my life again.
Not to mention I have to call the car place today and get things squared away with my now-ex volvo. I think I'm going to just sign the thing over to him. Otherwise he may try and charge me storage fees. I wish I could get money for it, but there doesn't seem to be any viable options here. ::sighs::
That's about it, for now.
~Fox
:: Fox 7/04/2003 11:43:00 AM [Say what?] ::
...
|